Whether you are a hobby pilot or looking to fly for a living, the multi-engine rating is always a challenge. However, it can be fun, and open up a lot of doors for more flights and types of flights. Today we are interviewing one of our co-hosts Tom Frick, who recently completed his multi-engine commercial.
AviationCareersPodcast.com – Career Coaching, Interview Preparation, And Scholarships
Tom Frick completed his multi-engine commercial.
Next Episode will be our live from Sun N Fun Episode. Please come see us at the Sun N Fun Radio Booth near the Sunset Grill.
- The Many Reasons You Should Consider Adding Your Multi-Engine Rating.
- FAA “The performance and systems redundancy of a multiengine airplane is a safety advantage only to a trained and proficient pilot.”
- How to obtain your Multi-Engine Rating.
- Can I fly VFR only in a twin?
- Why it is all about flying single engine.
- What are the challenges of flying a Multi-Engine airplane.
- What are the added risks of flying a Twin.
- Flying over water in a twin is safer but there are risks you should consider.
After Landing Checklist:
Picks Of The Week:
No Picks of the week since this is an interview show.
Links Mentioned In The Podcast:
Video Of The Week:
Image Credit : Tecnam.com