Ever wondered what life is like for a test pilot? Listen to my interview with Mark Jones Jr of MultiplyLeadership.com as he tells how he got started as a test pilot and other fun stuff like:
– Flying a MIG
– The A-10 and why it's Mark's favorite plane
– The most challenging part of flying an F-16
– Mark's longest flight (hint: Australia to the USA)
– Aerial refueling and wake turbulence
– The value of UPSET training
– And much more!
Tune in now to enjoy the first Stuck Mic AvCast episode brought to you by Len Costa of ThePilotReport.com!