Episode 11 in the house! For those of you have been with us since the very beginning, you'll recall that Episode 1 was an interview Len conducted with test pilot Mark Jones Jr. We decided if was time to interview another interesting aviator and our special guest during Episode 11 was Patrick Smith of TailwindsOverFrederick.com. Tune in to learn all about getting started in hot air ballooning and what the transition was like from fixed wing to lighter than air!
ANNOUNCEMENT – we now sell Stuck Mic AvCast women's and mens t-shirts, sweatshirts, magnets, buttons, & coffee mugs! Visit StuckMicAvCast.com/buy to shop for you favorite podcast apparel.
- 2011 AOPA Summit highlights
- Equipped To Survive – survival course
- Max Trescott and Using GPS & WAAS Handbook
- Mike Goulian's “Think You Know Spins?” presentation
- 2012 AOPA Summit information
- Tailwinds Over Frederick – hot air balloon enthusiast, and newly minted Commercial Lighter-Than-Air pilot Patrick Smith, joins us as our special guest to tell us how he caught the balloon bug and what it's like to experience the joys of flight from one burn to the next
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of the Week ~
Victoria – Worlds Scariest Runways
Len – Right Seat Flying blog by Ron Klutts
Rick – iPhone App – Hot Air
Listen to Episode 11 Below