In Episode #2 we started out discussing the findings of the Air France 447 black box. Air France 447 disappeared over the Atlantic Ocean during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1, 2009 killing all on board. After years of extensive searching for the aircraft black boxes, they were recently found. Read the findings here – Black Box Reveals Last Minutes
Other podcast topics include:
1. Deep Stalls – described in depth by Carl Valeri
2. Using ForeFlight – for FAR Part 91, Part 121, and an overlooked special feature
3. Fly-cations – the joys of personal air travel
4. Ground Operations – taxiing, airport diagrams, parking. Calling ahead and viewing aerial images
7. Re-tracing the first scheduled airline flight
8. Surprises while flying around Boston's Class Bravo airspace
9. SERMN Routes – a great tool for departing New York airspace during bad weather and delays
And now for our picks of the week – where each of the co-hosts shares an aviation product, service, or website they've used and found helpful.
Also, a BIG shout out to Jim Cutler for our professional Voice Over work for the Stuck Mic AvCast intro and closing. Thank you, Jim!