Thanks for tuning in to another episode of the Stuck Mic AvCast! Today's show contains information about aircraft valuations, the first part of Len's story about airline Captain training, and some notes about the FAA. Rick wasn't able to join us on this episode due to some unforeseen circumstances that were out of our control although he sends his best wishes!
NOTE: there were a few struggles with audio quality during recording due to poor Skype reception. That and Len was away from his studio equipment so his audio isn't as smooth as usual. Our apologies, sometimes these things happen, and we believe we've found a good backup to safeguard against similar issues in the future. But enough about that, let's get to the nitty gritty, y'all!
The Stuck Mic AvCast received our official media credentials to the EAA's AirVenture 2012 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin! If you recall from a previous show Ms. Victoria will be at Oshkosh working the Aviation Insurance Resources booth if you'd like to stop by and say hello. Carl and Len are working to free their airline schedules to stop in for a couple of days and visit with everyone so we'll continue to keep you posted on that.
There's an additional airshow happening right about the same time, the Sioux Falls Airshow in South Dakota on July 21st and 22nd, 2012. Check out the entire airshow schedule here: Sioux Falls Airshow Schedule.
- All about aircraft valuations
- Barnstormers – Aviation's Busiest Marketplace™
- Trade-A-Plane – Everything That Keeps You Flying
- Controller – aircraft for-sale including parts and salvage aircraft
- Airline Captain jobs – note, Carl and Len don't make $200k like this article mentions 🙁
- Moving to the Left Seat – an inside baseball look at Captain training around the globe
- Preview: Flying to Canada – coming in Episode 29
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of The Week ~
Victoria – Free Aircraft Valuation Service provided by Aviation Insurance Resources
Len – SocialFlight iPhone app
Listen to Episode 28 Below