Episode 8 is LIVE and ready for your listening delight!
- Reminder – we now have a “Classic” non-interactive MP3 ONLY feed you can subscribe to: Stuck Mic AvCast MP3 Feed
- Over Reliance on Automation and Technology in the Cockpit
- Using the autopilot as a crutch vs as a tool
- Losing “touch” with the aircraft controls
- A case for hand flying
- “Auto-pilot babies”
- Quick primer on aviation insurance
- Limits of insurance coverage on rental airplanes from FBO's/flight schools
- Owner, non-owner, renter, and CFI insurance
- Risks of being under insured
- Aviation Insurance Resources
- Flying with passengers? What happens if you become unresponsive?
- Flight lessons for your spouse, significant other, or flying companion
- Wife Lands Plane When Husband Passes Out
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of The Week ~
Carl – AeroWeather iPhone App
Rick – Aloft: Thoughts on the Experience of Flight book
Thanks for listening to the Stuck Mic AvCast – Help us spread the love by clicking that “LIKE” button at the top or bottom of this blog post!