Holy takeoffs and landings, Batman – We've hit 50 episodes! To celebrate our 50th show each co-host spent time going through their pilot logbooks to find and share some of their 50th flying events. From their 50th logbook entry, to the 50th hour flown, 50th landing, 50th aircraft flown, and a whole heap of other 50's! This is our golden episode, the show about 50's, where we reminisce in logbook memories.
Don't forget to share your 50th logbook events with us in the comment section below and click that Like, Share, Tweet button to spread the love!
- AIR Pro's Cookouts – Victoria's employer and aircraft insurance company, Aviation Insurance Resources, has resumed their annual hangar cookouts which they host Friday evenings, weather permitting. You don't have to be customer or local resident to enjoy one of KFDK's most beloved summer traditions so drive or fly on over!
- Pensacola Beach Airshow – July 12th and 13th, “Witness exhilarating stunts and heart-stopping maneuvers… Civilian aircraft will perform aerial acrobatics over the Gulf of Mexico during a weekend of high-flying fun.” (from the airshow website)
- FAAST Events – The FAA Safety Team will resume their monthly events in the Clearwater, FL on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the National Aviation Academy. Co-host Carl Valeri will be speaking at some of these events.
- SMAC Meetup – To celebrate the our 50th show we're hosting an open invitation meetup on June 22nd at Pilot Pete's in Schaumburg, IL (06C). We'll be having cake and gift bags for everyone that can make it. All avgeeks are welcome and we hope to see you there!
- Favorite $100 Hamburger Joints – we've started an online discussion about favorite $100 hamburger joints and would love to hear from you. Tell us about your favorite spot be it the food, location, type of approach, etc. If you've got menu recommendations you can include those, too. Use #benburger to track the conversation on Twitter.
- Logbook 50s
- 50th Entry
- 50th Hour
- 50th Day Landing
- 50th Aircraft Flown
- 50th Hour PIC
- First Flight at 50 Years or Older
- 50th Landing
- 50th Night Landing
- 50th Cross-Country Hour
- 50th Hour Solo
- 50th Instrument Approach
- 50th Flight with Someone
- 50th Hour in the Airbus
- 50th Hour as Airline Captain
- 50th Hour of Training
- 50th Blogbook Post
- 50th Flight as Airline Captain
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of The Week ~