Today is a very cool in-the-field interview with pilot and aviation website owner, Jon Kessinger, recorded on location from none other than Chicago's (closed) Meigs Field. In this episode, co-host Len Costa sits down with Jon to learn about Midwest Flight Lines, including:
- Jon's background
- Army helicopter pilot grandfather
- First flight lesson on Valentines Day
- Pursuing the Private Pilot certificate
- Mission behind the website
- Stuffing a Ford Trimotor with AvGeeks
- Experiences at Oshkosh 2013
- The best story on the website to date
- Flying the Breezy open cockpit airplane
- Aspirations to become CFI
- Thoughts on closing Meigs Field
- And more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends using the Like, Tweet, and +1 buttons at the top of the page or via the handy sharing options below.