We have a surprise guest host this week! Also this week is the AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- This week's main discussion is on getting current in single engine after a long hiatus.
- Practice techniques to keep current or “knock the rust off”
- Finding the time and money to afford practice
- Len discusses the difficulties in keeping current when living in a foreign country
- Differences in aviation and airlines in other parts of the world
After Landing Checklist
~Picks of the Week~
Eric: Gyronimo.com weight, balance, and performance planning done graphically
Rick: iOS and Android glider game Fsim Space Shuttle Simulator
Sean: Ageless Aviation Dreams
Carl: Bahamas Habitat
This episode is sponsored by: