Carl, Victoria, Rick and Eric are here, and everyone is cold!
- We start with some announcements. Carl and Eric will be attending the Sport Aviation Expo in Sebring, Florida.
- You can tweet the show using the Twitter hashtag #asksmac.
- Victoria said that Turbo the Flying Dog wants to invite everyone to the Frederick Municipal Airport for AOPA's Paws & Planes Day February 21st 9am-1pm. Turbo will be signing books and there will be about a dozen aviation related stations. The event is free, and kids that visit all the stations will get a free gift!
- Carl started off with a technical discussion on “Climb via Clearance.”
- Rick talked about roadable aircraft and the Terrafugia Transition. You can learn more about their filing with the FAA. You can also learn more about this on Stuck Mic AVCast Episode 14.
- Airline Pilots and Instagram.
~Picks of the Week~
- Carl: Videos from Expert Aviator
- Eric: Bold Method, a great site with all kinds of information on flight instruction
- Victoria: General Aviation News for all kinds of news related to aviation, be it general or airlines
- Rick: X-Plane 10 for iOS, a great free flight simulator for iOS
This episode is sponsored by:
Flying Automobile Popular Mechanics 1960