Carl, Victoria, and Rick are here, and everyone is cold and buried.
- Sean says Thunder over Louisville is coming April 18th and includes the US Air Force Thunderbirds and huge fireworks.
- Victoria thanked everyone for coming out for Paws & Planes. The turnout was hampered by 7 inches of snow, but the 20 or so kids there had a great time.
- Carl says Sun n Fun is coming soon, and the team will be covering it, including a story about a romance involving one of the co-hosts!
Carl Recently interviewed film maker Nancy Spielberg, Producer of the feature length documentary Above and Beyond. Carl replays the interview before the team opens for discussion.
~Picks of the Week~
Carl: The Bent Prop Project: a documentary about the search for various aircraft lost to the Pacific Ocean.
Sean: The Art of Aircraft a website with great aviation related pictures including planes, posters, and very realistic renderings.
Victoria: AOPA National Aviation Community Center: a special hanger for community events and education including classrooms and simulator located at the AOPA HQ in Frederick, MD.
Rick: Overcast: a great app for listening to podcasts on iOS. The app has some great features such as cutting out dead space to save time, and is free with limits or can be unlocked for $4.99.
After Landing Checklist
- Eric could not be on the show due to a last minute conflict at Polk State University where he is the Aerospace Director
- Please check out our revamped Facebook Page.
This episode is sponsored by: