The team is here to discuss approach minimums with special guest Arnold Pieper, and how he convinced the Brazilian government to change those minimums.
We reach over 5,000 general aviation listeners every week. For sponsorship opportunities contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AOPA Fly-In Sept 8th and 9th in Norman, OK (KOUN). Russ will be there. http://www.aopa.org/fly-ins
Aviation Careers Podcast is the sponsor for this episode. Check us out to learn about aviation careers and how to earn scholarships for advancing your training.
Today we have a special guest Arnold Pieper. Arnold is an avid aviator and established Information Technology Executive and works on Flight Standards on the Embraer 190/195/Lineage 1000. Joining us from Indaiatuba, Brazil.
We Discuss Approach Minimums with Arnold:
- General Aviation In Brazil.
- Flying the EMB190/195/Lineage.
- The problem he discovered with the approach minimums in Brazil.
- How he was able to convince the government to change the approach minimums.
- How his research is impacting other countries throughout the world.
After Landing Checklist:
Picks Of The Week:
No Pics Of The Week since this is an interview.
Links Mentioned In The Podcast:
Video Of The Week:
Lineage 1000E Virtual Tour