One of the best ways to decrease the cost of flying and increase your time in the air is to join a flying club. Recently I spoke with Todd Castro, former President of The Blue Sky Aviation Association, one of the most successful flying clubs in the United States.
Todd shared many aspects of starting and running a flying club. In this in depth interview you will learn:
- Why you should consider joining a flying club.
- Benefits other than flying you can expect.
- Various legal structures.
- Unexpected Costs
- Creatively Financing Aircraft
- Interviewing Prospective Members.
- Trouble Members
- How Member Participation and Volunteerism Reduces Costs.
- Accidents and Incidents.
- Aircraft Storage.
- How To Reduce Fuel Costs.
- Resources For Forming A Flying Club.
Listen To The Interview:
For More Information: