Episode #5 was all about you, an entire episode of answering listener mail. We had some great questions and submissions and really enjoyed taking time to answer them. Please continue to submit your questions and feedback via blog comments, Twitter, and email and we'll be sure to answer them on the air! And remember we have 2 flight instructors that can answer your flying questions, too.
In this show we chat about:
1. Using MotionX GPS iPad app for uncontrolled airport taxiway reference
2. Flying with the Anywhere Map GPS & Weather handheld
3. The Southwest Airlines Stuck Mic Tirade
4. All about Scenario Based Training
5. Flying Stabilized Approaches
6. A recommended NOAA weather service
7. Buying and flying turbo charged airplanes
Picks Of The Week – each of the co-hosts shares an aviation related product, service, and/or website that they've found useful
Victoria – Adventure Pilot
Rick – Hand E Holder
Carl – AirNav.com
Len – NFlightCam+
Thanks for listening to the Stuck Mic AvCast and don't be bashful, help us spread the love by clicking that “LIKE” button at the top or bottom of this blog post!