Today's show was dual-recorded from the United States and Australia as host Len Costa traveled Down Under. During his holiday in Oz he met up with Steve and Grant of Plane Cray Down Under, an Australian aviation podcast about “Looking at the world of aviation from an Australia/Pacific point of view,” at which time they collaborated on an episode to discuss the differences between USA and Australian aviation. Join us in for this in-depth look at how they do it on the other side of the world!
Also be on the lookout for some photos above the Yarra Valley, Australia from Len's hot air ballooning excursion – COMING SOON.
- Hippie Camper
- Australian Night VFR Rating
- General Flying Progress Test (GFPT)
- Recreational Aviation Australia
- Chris Dewhirst
- Pitfalls of Aviation User Fees
- Enroute Supplement of Australia
- CASA Aviation Security ID Cards
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of The Week ~
- Picture This Ballooning – hot air ballooning in Melbourne and the Yarra Valley, Australia