- One of Russ' private pilot students (mentioned in a previous episode) completed his Private Pilot checkride after having some engine problems on a previous flight.
- Carl and the other co-hosts are going to be tweeting more and Facebooking about where they are for events, and posting pictures afterward.
- Carl recently visited 2 different airport pubs one with Tom Frick and one with Paul Grieco.
- Carl and Tom Frick Visit The Hangar Restaurant and Flight Lounge.
- Plane Spotting at different sides of the world: the Sunset Bar and Grill in St. Maarten and The Sunset Pub and Grill in Lincoln Park, NJ.
- Hold in lieu of procedure turn.
- Procedure Turns When Can You Descend.
- A procedure turn is a maneuver prescribed to perform a course reversal to establish the aircraft inbound on an intermediate or final approach course.
- Procedure turn completion altitude.
- PIH VOR 3
- TWF ILS 26
- TWF VOR 26
- 20V VOR/DME-A
- AVL ILS 35
After Landing Checklist:
~Favorite Museums / Picks Of The Week:~
Carl – Mid Atlantic Air Museum: Carl's first museum he joined, has one of the few P-61's.
Rick – Collings Foundation: Great museum in Massachusetts that also has classic cars.
Paul – Smithsonian National Air And Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center: In Virginia, has a space shuttle, SR-71, and more.
Russ – National Museum Of The Unites Sates Air Force: Huge military flight museum, it also has a virtual tour on their site.
Tom – Royal Air Force Museum London: The UK's military air museum, where you can see the air history of military flight from the UK's point of view.